Friday, March 6, 2015

Deepening the economic and monetary union - Commissioner Moscovici's speech at the Bruegel event "Deepening Economic and Monetary Union

''Thank you for inviting me at Bruegel. I’m very happy to have the occasion to speak here for the first time since I moved to Brussels in November.
Let me begin by saying how useful high quality and truly European think tanks like Bruegel are, for the quality of policy making and democracy in Europe.
I am very much looking forward to good intellectual cooperation and exchange with think tanks over the mandate of this Commission, and in particular in the field of Economic and financial affairs.
I have been asked to give my views on how « Deepening the EMU » could take place over the coming months and years. Therefore, I will express my personal ideas, which does not necessarily reflect the views of the European Commission..''

No comments:

Post a Comment